If you are located in the United States and you’ve been wanting to add cat shelves to your walls, you can submit your space between November 5th at 12 p.m. CST and November 12th at 11:59 p.m. CST.
5 Main Questions We’ll Ask
- The basics, including your full name, location, home type, and email address.
- A brief description of the cat(s) including breed, age, and any specific needs, special needs, or preferences should be provided.
- Your experience with cat shelves (no experience required to win).
- A brief description explaining why the applicant's space is the best fit for the cat shelf makeover.
- Clear photos of the space to be considered for the cat shelf makeover.
The 3 Files You’ll Need
- 1 photo of your space to be used as your main contest entry image.
- 2-3 more photos of your space that help us better visualize it — each photo should show a different angle, view or aspect you want to share.
- Note: You must have permission to use all images in your entry.
Photography Submission Tips:
- It's helpful if each photograph is at least 2,000 pixels wide and in .jpeg file format.
- Including a caption that tells us what we’re looking at is helpful to better understand the space.
What’s the prize?
Design services valued up to $599
Services include a consultation with cat stylist Hayley Williams from Cat Therapy and includes a virtual consultation and custom 3D design for your space.
Up to $400 worth of product from Catastrophic Creations based on the design from the consultation.
You didn’t answer my question! What now?
If you still have a question, email firstname.lastname@example.org.