Official Contest Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. NON TRANSFERRABLE.
The Contest is open only to participants who are legal residents of the 50 United States who are at least 18 years old. Companies and brands are not eligible to enter this Contest.
IF YOU DO NOT MEET ALL OF THESE REQUIREMENTS, OR ANY OTHER ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES, YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO WIN A PRIZE, AND CAT THERAPY (“SPONSOR“) RESERVES THE RIGHT NOT TO AWARD PRIZES TO YOU.
To be eligible to win a Prize, Entries must be completed and received by Sponsor in the manner and format designated in these Official Rules.All applicable federal, state/provincial and local laws and regulations apply. By participating in the Contest, you agree that:
(1) you have read and understand the Official Rules;
(2) you meet the Contest eligibility requirements as explained in the Official Rules;
(4) you unconditionally accept and agree to comply with and abide by the Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor; and
(5) the Official Rules shall be legally binding on you and your legal representatives, heirs, successors, and assigns.
- Applications will open on Sunday, November 5th, 2023 at 12:00 pm CST.
- The deadline to apply is 11:59 pm CST Sunday, November 12th, 2023.
- The recipient will be notified on or before Friday, November 17th, 2023.
- A public announcement will follow.
- The space in consideration must be indoors and appropriate for the installation of cat shelves.
- Must be able to install by January 31st, 2024.
- The applicant must have ownership, permission to modify the space, and accept liability for any damage during installation. Any potential damage in this case would be similar to that of hanging a regular wall shelf.
- Must be able to install cat shelves themselves or have the ability to hire someone to do so.
- The applicant must own at least one cat.
- The selected applicant must respond within 48 hours or a new winner will selected.
- The selected applicant agrees to actively participate in the makeover process, including providing feedback, attending planning call(s), and participating in promotional activities related to the contest.
- The selected applicant agrees to photograph the finished space and share photos by January 31st, 2024
- By entering the contest, the applicant agrees to allow the contest organizers to use their name, images, and/or videos for promotional purposes.
How to Enter
- Subscribe to Cat Therapy and Catastrophic Creations emails.
- Fill out the form with the basics, including your full name, location, home type, and email address.
- A brief description of the cat(s) including breed, age, and any specific needs, special needs, or preferences should be provided.
- A brief description explaining why the applicant's space is the best fit for the cat shelf makeover.
- Clear photos of the space to be considered for the cat shelf makeover.
Please include at least 3 photos showing different views of the space to give us an accurate understanding of the space